WORKSHOPS, EVENTS, WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS
Since 2009, Blu Ripples has designed, implemented and presented a diverse array of counselling and consulting events, workshops, employee assistant programs (EPA’s), seminars, workplace group counselling and support services.
Previous clients have included but are not limited to small businesses, pre-schoools and kindergartens, educational institutions, veterinarian practices, companies, registered training, professional (industry) associations and not for profit organisations.
Of note-worthy mention was the design and presentation of an Emotional Well-being Forum Workshop for 65 National Delegates in Sydney in 2013 for a renowned Not For Profit Organisation.
Topics covered to date have included (but not limited to):-
- Career Guidance and Planning
- Emotional Health and Well-being
- Grief, Loss and Bereavement
- Grievance, Performance and Disciplinary Management
- Recognising Signs and Symptoms of Depression, Anxiety, Stress and Anger
- Redundancy and Termination of Employment
- Self Esteem and Confidence
- Stress Reduction Strategies and Self-Care
- Work Life Balance
Blu Ripples also regularly attends and participates in industry conferences, expos, trade shows and events including volunteering at the Sydney Re-invent Your Career Expo.