When was the last time you had a Career or Resume Reviewed?
Was it a few years ago now or maybe never?
Well it is time to take advantage of Blu Ripples Free 15 Minute Career or Resume Health Check Services on Saturday, 1st November 2019 at our office in Medowie, Port Stephens.
What is a Career or Resume Review?
Blu Ripples Career and Resume Review Services, also frequently called a Career or Resume Health Check Services, is a free 15-minute career session, for all job-seekers of working age, to access expert career guidance and advice to help you identify your strengths and development requirements with respect to your career pathway or job search strategies (i.e. Resume).
How can a Career and/or Resume Review Help Me?
As outlined above, the Career and Resume Review Check is designed to assess and identify your strengths and to provide you with verbal feedback to assist you in attaining your career or job search goals.
In the past, as a nationally registered Career Development Specialist, I have provided Career and Resume Health Check Services to attendees at Re-Invent Your Career Expo in Sydney, as part of the CDAA contingent.
Frequently at the Expo’s attendees will seek guidance or feedback back on one or more issues for example: –
- Why is my Resume – CV not working?
- Why is the Job Search process taking so long?
- What are my career options based on my current education, roles or skills?
- What training do I need to do in order to achieve my career objectives?
- I did not finish Year 12, can I still go to university?
- I have started but not finished a couple of courses – why is this so hard for me?
- Do you think I am been overpaid or underpaid in my current position?
- I have been with my current employer for a long time and know I want a change but am not sure what to do
- I don’t know where to start- I have no clue what I want to do
What do I need to bring to the Career or Resume Review Session
- Yourself if you are an adult
- An parent or legal guardian if you are under 18 years of age
- An open mind, a willingness to talk and listen
- A copy of Resume in paper format – for a Resume Check
- A question or two that you wish to ask
- Any other relevant and meaningful information that you may need; and
- Some writing paper if you wish to take notes whilst I speak
So take advantage of this
OBLIGATION FREE 15 MINUTE CAREER OR RESUME REVIEW SESSION
Simply call me on 1300 300 557 or (02) 4982 9781 to schedule your session for Saturday, 1st November 2019 between 10am and 2pm.
Remember:- Career and Resume Review Sessions are 1 on 1, unless you are under 18 years of age (require a parent to be present); and are on a first come first served basis so do not delay in scheduling your appointment; I look forward to meeting you on 1st November 2019.