Katherine has prepared beautifully crafted and effective Resumes for clients since 2003 – Katherine can help you achieve your job-search goals!
RESUME WRITING SERVICES
Blu Ripples Resume Writing Services recognises the difficulties, frustrations and time constraints clients face when creating, updating or refreshing their professional Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV). That is why we are passionate about providing a quality personalised Resume Writing Service.
WHAT IS THE KEY ELEMENT OF WRITING AN EFFECTIVE RESUME?
From our perspective, the key element to creating, updating or refreshing your Resume or CV is to remain objective, to provide quality tailored documents that meet the individual needs of prospective employers and recruiters whilst accurately reflecting the true essence of you.
Working closely with Katherine, our experienced professional Resume and Curriculum Vitae Writer, we will schedule a 1 on 1 verbal Resume Consultation in which we will delve into and explore your past in order to create your future.
Specifically, we will engage, listen to you and ask meaningful questions regarding your key: –
- Career Objective(s)
- Skills and Competencies
- Work History and Experiences
- Qualification and Professional Development
- Projects and/or Secondments
- Professional Affiliations; and
- Other relevant career information
To ensure that we have an accurate in-depth knowledge and understanding of you so that we can accurately reflect YOU in your Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV).
In short we will explore your past to create your future.
Resume appointment options include face to face at our office, via Zoom or telephone.
OUR RESUME WRITING SERVICES CLIENTS
The depth and breadth of our clients is expansive. That is, Blu Ripples has created, updated and refreshed professional Resumes and Curriculum Vitae’s (CV’s) for: –
- Corporate, Trade and Mining professionals
- Executive and Global Management
- High School Students, Teenagers and Youth
- Individuals (Adults)
- Middle Management
- Mums and Dads
- Professionals returning to work after a period of leave
- Retirees seeking to re-enter the workforce
- Team Leaders, Supervisors, Front-line Management
- Tertiary Students
from a variety of NSW and Australian locations such as, but not limited to: –
- Sydney CBD and Metropolitan areas, Hills District and Central Coast
- Hunter Region, Cessnock, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, Newcastle, Port Stephens
- Forster, Tuncurry, Kempsey, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour, Mid North Coast
- South Coast, Yerrinbool and Southern Highlands
- Currumbin Waters, Gold Coast, Capalaba, Redlands, Queensland
across a multitude occupations, industries and workplaces – for your reference Blu Ripples has provided an overview of clients by:-