WORKPLACE PERSONALITY INDEX
Blu Ripples Personality Profiling Services – Workplace Personality Index (WPI) is a powerful tool that solely measures workplace personality characteristics, which in turn influence an individual performance and effectiveness.
The Workplace Personality Index has 6 key areas and measures 21 traits including: –
- Energy and Drive
- Working with Others
- Work Style
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Pressures and Stress
- Identifying & Managing Change
And charts outcomes utilising a Sten Score (Rating Scale) from 1 to 10 to compare the individuals’ response to a large sample of working adults; thus, providing valuable insights.
The Workplace Personality Index is a formidable personality instrument that can generate five online reports including: –
Workplaces – Employers
- Job Match
Specifically designed to provide insight and guidance for employers in relation to candidates’ behaviour and to facilitate in skills matrix assessment within the recruitment and selection process.
- Development; and
The above 3 reports are specifically designed to provide you with professional development insights and guidance; however, Blu Ripples also asserts the relevance of the above stated reports for workplaces with respect to key areas including talent management, performance management, succession planning, employee retention, learning and development.
HOW WORKPLACE PERSONALITY INDEX OUTCOMES CAN POTENTIALLY HELP CLIENTS AND WORKPLACES
The Workplace Personality Index instrument can potentially help clients (you) and workplaces in a number of ways including but not limited to: –
- Identifying preferential workplace personality behaviours
- Help you develop and implement professional development strategies and action plans
- Identify how you prefer to present yourself to the world
- Pinpointing your leadership style
- Manage challenges, obstacles and goals
- Recruitment and selection analysis and reporting
- Identifying candidates preferential work and interaction styles
- Pinpointing probable performance outcomes a in work setting
- Support or refute interview and other psychometric instrument outcomes
- Design online skills matrix systems thereby minimising bias
WORKPLACE PERSONALITY INDEX (WPI) INSTRUMENT ADMINISTRATION
Blu Ripples Personality Profiling Services offers online WPI instrumentation administration services in accordance with industry regulations and ethical guidelines.
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Blu Ripples Founder, Katherine Foster, has administered the Workplace Personality Index since early 2014 as both a stand-alone product and also incorporated in other products and services including our Career Development Report where appropriate and in accordance with additional fee structures for the WPI set by the supplier.
Blu Ripples Personality Profiling Services – Workplace Personality Index – Empowering professional growth and development