PSYCHOMETRIC TESTING SERVICES
Blu Ripples Psychometric Testing Services is a journey of self-discovery and understanding for both individual clients and organisations who choose to use this valuable tool to assist in establishing baselines from which decisions can be made and strategies executed.
Psychometric Testing measures a range of factors including (but not limited to):-
- Mental capabilities; and
- Behavioural styles
thus providing insights and clarity into your personal and professional life, general health and well-being.
It is important to understand that Psychometric instruments provide:-
- Facts; and
based on how you answer the statements and therefore there is no right or wrong answer(s)
We will listen to your individual needs and circumstances to determine and administer tailored psychometric solutions in accordance with our specialist qualifications, accreditations and clearances.
PSYCHOMETRIC INSTRUMENTS BLU RIPPLES ADMINISTERS
Non-clinical psychometric instruments administered by Blu Ripples include:-
Counselling and Mental Health
- Coping Scales for Adults and Teenagers
- Depression, Anxiety and Stress Survey (DASS 21) – Signs and Symptoms Survey for Adults
- Feelings Inventory
Human Resources, Career and Organisational Development
- Aptitude Testing
- Career Card Sorters
- Career Explorer
- Career Interest Surveys
- Career Values Card Sorters
- Communication Preference Surveys
- Educational Pathways
- Hobbies and Interest Card Sorters
- Motivated Skills Card Sorters
- Occupational Interests
PURCHASING PSYCHOMETRIC INSTRUMENTS
Instruments are purchased from our supplier based on the individual needs of our clients in accordance with our qualifications, accreditation and clearance status.
Clients can choose to engage Blu Ripples Aptitude Testing Services on an
- Individual test basis i.e. to select and purchase only one test
- Group tests together i.e. to select and purchase two or more tests of your choice
- Create tailored packages to meet your individual or workplace needs; or
- Engage Blu Ripples to prepare a tailored Career Interest Foundation Report or Career Development Report which incorporates testing and analysis as part of the reporting process.
ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS – ADMINISTRATION OF PSYCHOMETRIC INSTRUMENTS
It is imperative that clients considering undertaking Psychometric Testing Services with Blu Ripples understand that it is a mandatory administration requirement for Blu Ripples and all psychometric practitioners to: –
- Ensure a client is of sound mind and body; and
- Can read and comprehend English at the minimum age category; age categories vary from instrument to instrument
Prior to administering any psychometric instrument.
Should a client present with one or more moderate or higher signs and symptoms of mental health conditions e.g. Depression, Anxiety, Stress or medical condition that affects their cognitive function, Blu Ripples is required to ensure the client receives medical clearance from their GP prior to proceeding in accordance with industry guidelines pertaining to the administration and analysis of psychometric instrumentation.
Please note, the above is by no means used to judge or discriminate, it is in place because we need to ensure that we are fulfill our duty of care, we do not act outside the area of our expertise, we minimise risks for example triggers and impact of same, and to ensure that outcomes are not skewed.
For additional information pertaining to ethical considerations please click on the following links: –
OUR PSYCHOMETRIC TESTING SERVICES CLIENTS
Previous psychometric clients have included:-
- Businesses, workplaces
- Career consulting clients.
- Defence personnel and their spouses
- Defence contractors
- Ex-Defence members
- Job seekers
- Teenagers (15 years +)
- Tertiary students and graduates
Read More – Psychometric Profiling Testimonials