Lost your spark due, your get up and go due to a Redundancy?
Blu Ripples Outplacement Services can help you during period of change and uncertainty as we recognise the emotional roller-coaster that often accompanies organisational change in the form of redundancies, downsizing, mergers and acquisitions. Thus, it is important for us to capture and address both the practical career and emotional aspects in our tailored outplacement programs thereby providing a well-rounded program for both the employer and exiting employees.
Our primary aim is two-fold: –
- To help employees and workplaces navigate the redundancy cycle; and to
- Provide employees with the tools and self-confidence to manage, cope, accept and confidently move forward towards their new career goals.
OUTPLACEMENT PROGRAMS OPTIONS
Blu Ripples Outplacement Programs will empower your exiting employees to achieve their employment objectives through the provision of meaningful practical career-employment, transition, development and emotional support services through your selection of either: –
- Individual (1 on 1) sessions
- Group sessions; or
- Combination of Group and Individual Sessions
Working together with you Blu Ripples will discuss your organisational requirements, design and implement a tailored and meaningful solution focused program based on your:-
- Individual requirements
- Volume and position of exiting employees; and
OUTPLACEMENT SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Blu Ripples provides cost effective outplacement solutions to small business by packaging one or more of our existing career services and or products based on your organisational requirements.
Career services and or products that would meld together and provide you with a solid outplacement program include our: –
- Career Counselling
- Career Development Report
- Career Consulting Services – Resumes, CV’s, Cover Letters and LinkedIn Profiles
- Psychometric Testing
OUTPLACEMENT SERVICES PROGRAM BENEFITS FOR ORGANISATIONS AND EXITING EMPLOYEES
Plausible benefits for organisations and exiting employees include but are not limited to:- Organisational Benefits
- Minimise litigation associated financial and time expenditure
- Curtail adverse publicity
- Enhance employee morale and loyalty
- Reduce negative feelings and potential retaliation by exiting employees
- Attain or maintain preferred employer status in your community and or industry by supporting exiting employees
- Minimise psychological injury (stress) claims by remaining and/or exiting employees as a result of implemented action
Exiting Employee Benefits
- Reduce negative feelings, confusion, anxiety, grief and trauma associated with redundancy
- Encourages exiting employees to positively transfer their energy to future goals
- Assists in career decision making based on skills, competencies and experience
- Identifies transferable skills, competencies and knowledge
- Boosts self-worth and confidence
- Provides emotional support during periods of change and uncertainty
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Our Founder, Katherine Foster, whom over the course of her career has experience redundancy, whilst working in Human Resources facilitated in the redundancy of employees and as a Counsellor has provided guidance and support to individuals post redundancy whom have struggled with acceptance and moving forward.
Katherine is a Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia, a Member of the Australian Counselling Association (ACA) and Australian Association for Psychological Type (AusAPT).
OUR OUTPLACEMENT SERVICES CLIENTS
BLU RIPPLES OUTPLACEMENT SERVICES PROVIDING ORGANISATIONS WITH TAILORED SOLUTIONS AND EXITING EMPLOYEES WITH SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND CONFIDENCE TO SUCCESSFULLY TRANSISTION TO A NEW EMPLOYER