Lost your spark, your get up and go due to a Redundancy?
Blu Ripples Outplacement Services can help you and your employees during periods of change and uncertainty.
Because like many others, our Founder (Katherine Foster) has experienced redundancy; and has also facilitated in the redundancy of employees whilst working in Human Resources and as a Counsellor has provided career guidance and support to individuals post redundancy whom have struggled with the associated loss, acceptance and forward movement.
Fundamentally, through real world experiences we understand and recognise the challenges and the emotional roller-coaster that often accompanies organisational change in the form of redundancies, downsizing and mergers for both the employer and employee.
As a result, it is important for us to capture and address both the practical career and emotional aspects in our tailored outplacement programs; thereby, providing you and your exiting employees with a well-rounded and meaningful program.
Our primary aim is two-fold: –
- To help employees and workplaces navigate the redundancy cycle; and to
- Provide employees with the tools and self-confidence to manage, cope, accept and confidently move forward towards their new career goals.
OUR OUTPLACEMENT PROGRAMS OPTIONS
Our Outplacement Programs will empower your exiting employees to achieve their employment objectives through the provision of meaningful practical career-employment, transition, development and emotional support services through your selection of either: –
- Individual (1 on 1) sessions
- Small Group sessions; or
- Combination of Small Group and Individual Sessions
Working together with you Blu Ripples will discuss your organisational requirements, design and implement a tailored and meaningful solution focused program based on your:-
- Individual requirements
- Volume and position of exiting employees; and
OUTPLACEMENT SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
We provide cost effective outplacement solutions to small business by packaging one or more of our existing career services and or products based on your organisational requirements.
Career services and or products that would meld together and provide you with a solid outplacement program include our: –
- Career Counselling
- Career Development Report
- Career Consulting Services inc. Resumes, Cover Letters and Profiles
- Psychometric Testing inc. Aptitude, Career Interest and Personality Type Testing
Plausible benefits for organisations and exiting employees include but are not limited to:-
- Minimise litigation risk associated financial and time expenditure
- Curtail adverse publicity
- Enhance employee morale and loyalty
- Reduce negative feelings and potential retaliation by exiting employees
- Attain or maintain preferred employer status in your community and or industry by supporting exiting employees
- Minimise psychological injury (stress) claims as a result of action
Exiting Employee Benefits
- Reduces negative feelings, confusion, anxiety, grief and trauma associated with redundancy
- Encourages exiting employees to positively transfer their energy to future goals
- Assists in career decision making based on skills, competencies and experience
- Identifies transferable skills, competencies and knowledge
- Boosts self-worth and confidence
- Provides emotional support during periods of change and uncertainty
OUR OUTPLACEMENT SERVICES CLIENTS
Blu Ripples has provided professional Outplacement Services to a range of small and large organisations, on a single or repeat business basis, including:-
- Automotive conglomerates
- Hardware companies (multi-generational organisations)
- Plant industries
- Religous ministeries