Blu Ripples Outplacement Services can help you and your employees during periods of change and uncertainty as a result of redundancy.
Like many others Katherine has experienced redundancy; and has also: –
- Facilitated in the redundancy of employees whilst working in Human Resources
- As a Counsellor has provided career guidance and support to individuals post redundancy whom have struggled with the associated loss, acceptance and forward movement.
Therefore, we understand and recognise the challenges and the emotional roller-coaster that often accompanies organisational change for both the employer and employee.
Real world experience and education has taught us that it is important for us to capture and address both the practical career and emotional aspects in our tailored outplacement programs; to provide a well-rounded and meaningful program for you and your exiting employees.
Our primary aim is two-fold: –
- To help employees and workplaces navigate the redundancy cycle; and to
- Provide employees with the tools and self-confidence to manage, cope, accept and confidently move forward towards their new career goals.
OUR OUTPLACEMENT PROGRAMS OPTIONS
Blu Ripples Outplacement Programs will empower your exiting employees to achieve their employment objectives through the provision of meaningful practical career-employment, transition, development and emotional support services through your selection of either: –
- Individual (1 on 1) sessions
- Small Group sessions; or
- Combination of Small Group and Individual Sessions
Working together with you Blu Ripples will discuss your organisational requirements, design and implement a tailored and meaningful solution focused program based on your:-
- Individual requirements
- Volume and position of exiting employees; and
OUTPLACEMENT SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
We provide cost effective solutions to small business by packaging one or more of our existing career services and or products based on your organisational requirements.
Career services and or products that would meld together and provide you with a solid outplacement program include our: –
- Career Counselling
- Career Development Report
- Career Consulting Services inc. Resumes, Cover Letters and Profiles
- Psychometric Testing inc. Aptitude, Career Interest and Personality Type Testing
OUR OUTPLACEMENT SERVICES CLIENTS
Blu Ripples has provided professional Outplacement Services to a range of small and large organisations, on a single or repeat business basis, including:-
- Automotive conglomerates
- Hardware companies (multi-generational organisations)
- Plant industries
- Religous ministeries