DEFENCE CAREER COUNSELLING AND EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE SERVICES
Blu Ripples Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services, conveniently located a short 10 minute drive from Newcastle Airport and Williamtown RAAF Base offers tailored Career Counselling and Partner Employment Assistance Program Services for transitioning defence personnel partners.
Are struggling to commence or re-establish your career after your partners relocation?
Then, call us today and let us have a chat about how we can help you strategically plan and navigate your career in accordance with the Defence Departments PEAP Guidelines.
HOW CAN BLU RIPPLES DEFENCE CAREER COUNSELLING AND EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE SERVICES HELP ME?
Specifically, we can help you:-
- Identify employment options based on your professional background, skills and interests
- Identify transferable skills and knowledge
- Recognise career and academic pathways that you may not have considered
- Prepare a Resume, CV, Selection Criteria or Cover Letter
- Pinpoint and discuss viable portable employment opportunities
- Analyse labour market statistics to determine growth areas within the labour (job) market
- Build or refine your job search techniques and strategies
- Prepare for interviews by providing meaningful tips and strategies
- Create, a relevant and modern professional network utilising LinkedIn
WHAT CAREER CONSULTATION OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
Our Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services are available:-
- Face to Face at our office in Medowie, Port Stephens NSW
- Online; or via
Blu Ripples Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services is committed to working with you to deliver meaningful tailored Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services, in accordance with PEAP Guidelines, wherever you are located across Australia or the globe.
HOW DO I PROCEED?
- Determine your eligibility with the Defence
- Review PEAPS Guidelines
- Decide which service(s) you would like to apply for under Part 3 – Initiatives Available
- Contact Blu Ripples to discuss your individual needs
- Blu Ripples will prepare and forward a copy of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) to you and Defence with your PEAP Application for review and authorisation
- Upon authorisation from Defence contact Blu Ripples to commence services in accordance with the SLA
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO USE BLU RIPPLES SERVICES AFTER THE PEAP QUOTATION IS APPROVED?
At the time of compiling this web-page the Department of Defence provides an expiration period of 6 months. That is, from the time your individual quotation is approved you will have six months to use the approved services. However, the vast majority of PEAP clients wish to move quickly with the approved services and hence have utilised the services within a couple of months.
CAN BLU RIPPLES HELP EX-DEFENCE PERSONNEL AND DEFENCE CONTRACTORS?
Yes, of course; whilst the PEAP program is not available to ex-defence personnel and contractors, Blu Ripples Founder, Katherine Foster, has helped ex-defence (Army, Navy and RAFF) personnel and defence contractors find their feet after leaving the defence force since 2003.
Please refer to our Career Counselling, Career Consulting and Psychometric Profiling Pages; or contact Blu Ripples directly on 1300 300 557 to discuss your individual needs; we are ready, willing and able to help you find your feet!
OUR DEFENCE CAREER COUNSELLING AND EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE CLIENTS
Blu Ripples has provided professional Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services to:-
- Educational Secretary (Level 6)
- Health and Allied Health Administrator
- Nurse and First Responder
- Partners returning to workforce after a period of leave
- Partners seeking new career options and pathways
Read More – Defence PEAP Program Testimonials