DEFENCE CAREER COUNSELLING AND EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE SERVICES
Blu Ripples Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services is conveniently located a short 10 minute drive from Newcastle Airport and Williamtown RAAF Base; and offers tailored Career Counselling and Partner Employment Assistance Program Services for transitioning defence personnel partners, whom are struggling to commence or re-establish their careers after relocation, in accordance with the Defence Departments PEAP Guidelines.
HOW CAN BLU RIPPLES DEFENCE CAREER COUNSELLING AND EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE SERVICES HELP ME?
Blu Ripples Defence Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services can help you or your partner:
- Transition from the defence to a civilian career
- Identify employment options based on your professional background, skills and interests
- Identify transferable skills and knowledge
- Recognise career and academic pathways that you may not have considered
- Prepare a Resume, CV, Selection Criteria or Cover Letter
- Pinpoint and discuss viable portable employment opportunities
- Analyse labour market statistics to determine growth areas within the labour (job) market
- Build or refine your job search techniques and strategies
- Prepare for interviews by providing meaningful tips and strategies
- Create, a relevant and modern professional network utilising LinkedIn
WHAT CAREER CONSULTATION OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
Our Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services are available:-
- Face to Face at our office in Medowie, Port Stephens NSW
- Online; or via
Blu Ripples Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services is committed to working with you to deliver meaningful tailored Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services, in accordance with PEAP Guidelines, wherever you are located across Australia or the globe.
HOW DO I PROCEED?
- Determine your eligibility with the Defence
- Review PEAPS Guidelines
- Decide which service(s) you would like to apply for under Part 3 – Initiatives Available
- Contact Blu Ripples to discuss your individual needs
- Blu Ripples will prepare and forward a copy of the Service Level Agreement (SLA) to you and Defence with your PEAP Application for review and authorisation
- Upon authorisation from Defence contact Blu Ripples to commence services in accordance with the SLA
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO USE BLU RIPPLES SERVICES AFTER THE PEAP QUOTATION IS APPROVED?
At the time of compiling this web-page the Department of Defence provides an expiration period of 6 months. That is, from the time your individual quotation is approved you will have six months to use the approved services. However, the vast majority of PEAP clients wish to move quickly with the approved services and hence have utilised the services within a couple of months.
CAN BLU RIPPLES HELP EX-DEFENCE PERSONNEL AND DEFENCE CONTRACTORS?
Yes, of course; whilst the PEAP program is not available to ex-defence personnel and contractors, Blu Ripples Career Counselling Services has helped ex-defence (Army, Navy and RAFF) personnel and defence contractors find their feet after leaving the defence force since 2003.
Please refer to our Career Counselling, Career Consulting and Psychometric Profiling Pages; or contact Blu Ripples directly on 1300 300 557 to discuss your individual needs; we are ready, willing and able to help you find your feet!
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Our Founder and professional Career Development Specialist and Counsellor, Katherine Foster; who has authentically assisted clients strategically plan and navigate their careers since 2003.
OUR DEFENCE CAREER COUNSELLING AND EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE CLIENTS
Read More – Defence PEAP Program Testimonials