DEFENCE CAREER COUNSELLING AND EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE SERVICES
A partner of an Australian Defence Force member that has recently relocated? and
Struggling to commence or re-establish your career?
Blu Ripples Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services is conveniently located a short 10 minute drive from Newcastle Airport and Williamtown RAAF Base; and offers tailored Career Counselling and Partner Employment Assistance Program Services for transitioning defence personnel partners in accordance with PEAP Guidelines.
HOW CAN BLU RIPPLES DEFENCE CAREER COUNSELLING AND EMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE SERVICES HELP ME?
Blu Ripples Defence Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services can help you or your partner:
- Transition from the defence to a civilian career
- Identify employment options based on your professional background, skills and interests
- Identify transferable skills and knowledge
- Recognise career and academic pathways that you may not have considered
- Prepare a Resume, CV, Selection Criteria or Cover Letter
- Pinpoint and discuss viable portable employment opportunities
- Analyse labour market statistics to determine growth areas within the labour (job) market
- Build or refine your job search techniques and strategies
- Prepare for interviews by providing meaningful tips and strategies
- Create, a relevant and modern professional network utilising LinkedIn
WHAT CAREER CONSULTATION OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ME OR MY LOVED ONE?
Our Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services are available: –
- Face to Face at our office in Medowie, Port Stephens NSW
- Online; or via
Blu Ripples Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services is committed to working with you to deliver meaningful tailored Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Services, in accordance with PEAP Guidelines, wherever you are located across Australia or the globe.
HOW DO I PROCEED?
- Determine if you and/or your partner meets the eligibility criterion set by the Defence
- Review PEAPS Guidelines and determine which service(s) you would like to apply for under Part 3 – Initiatives Available
- Contact Blu Ripples via telephone or e-mail to discuss your individual needs
- Blu Ripples will then prepare and forward to you via your nominated e-mail a Service Level Agreement (SLA) outlining the agreed services, costings, terms and conditions of trade to submit to Defence with your PEAP Application for review and authorisation
- When you receive authorisation from the Defence Force contact Blu Ripples to commence services in accordance with the SLA
CAN BLU RIPPLES HELP EX-DEFENCE PERSONNEL AND DEFENCE CONTRACTORS?
Yes, of course; Blu Ripples Career Counselling Services has helped ex-defence (Army, Navy and RAFF) personnel and defence contractors find their feet after leaving the defence force since 2003.
Please refer to our Career Counselling, Career Consulting and Psychometric Profiling Pages; or contact Blu Ripples directly on 1300 300 557 to discuss your individual needs; we are ready, willing and able to help you find your feet!
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Our Founder and professional Career Development Specialist and Counsellor, Katherine Foster; who has authentically assisted clients in private practice since 2003.
Katherine is a Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia, a Member of the Australian Counselling Association (ACA) and Australian Association for Psychological Type (AusAPT) whom will draw on her professional experiences, qualifications and accreditations in: –
- Career Development and Education
- Counselling (Career, Workplace and Personal)
- Human Resources Management including Recruitment and Selection
- Personality Profiling
to help you strategically plan and navigate your career.