CAREER PLANNING WITH BLU RIPPLES
Blu Ripples Career Planning Services is an in-depth reflective process that helps clients clear career confusion, identify career goals, explore career options and pathways based on interests, values, motivators, capabilities, learning style preferences, your individual circumstances and life experiences to date.
HOW CAN BLU RIPPLES CAREER PLANNING SERVICES HELP ME OR A LOVED ONE?
Our Career Planning and Development Services can help you or a loved one create a career plan to help you soar in your career by:-
- Addressing career confusion, indecision and/or the feeling of been stuck in a dead-end job
- Assisting you to identify transferable skills, knowledge and experience Establishing and monitoring realistic career baseline from which growth can occur
- Helping high school students or recent secondary graduates identify and plan career options based on interests and academic results
- Pinpointing and addressing personality, family of origin and historical variables that maybe impacting your career choices and performance
- Processing your career ideas and ideals into realistic and meaningful career options and pathways
- Providing new concepts and pathways for redundancy or mid-life career transition clients
- Understanding the Australian Labour (Job) Market, current skills shortages and where one sits in comparison to others within the same or comparable field with respect to pay rates
CAREER PLANNING OPTIONS
Option 1. One on One Consultations without Psychometric Instruments
Select and engage in one or more 1 on 1 consultations over a nominated period of time without any psychometric testing
Option 2. One on One Consultation with Psychometric Instruments
Choose and retain one or a series of 1 on 1 consultations over a nominated timeframe; select and undertake one or more psychometric instruments based on your individual needs and circumstances.
Option 3. Career Planning Service Programs
Elect and secure one of our premium career planning service programs:-
Our Career Development Report and Career Interest Foundation Report include a range of online, paper based and card sorter instruments to provide guidance and insights.
CAREER PLANNING PROCESS
Our unique process involves an in-depth career intake procedure that will review your history to date and assist in the establishment of baselines from which appropriate career strategies, psychometric tests, action steps and plans will be formulated and implemented to provide you with comprehensive yet concise career data; from which you will be empowered to make informed career decisions.
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Our Founder and professional Career Development Specialist and Counsellor, Katherine Foster; whom has conceptualised, developed, delivered and evolved our innovative services to a diverse client base since 2005.
Katherine is a Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia, a member of the Australian Counselling Association and Australian Association for Psychological Type (AusAPT) whom will draw on her professional experiences, qualifications and accreditations in: –
- Career Development and Education
- Counselling (Career, Workplace and Personal)
- Human Resources Management including Recruitment and Selection
- Psychometric Testing and Personality Profiling
to guide, empower and support you through your career planning phase.
OUR CAREER PLANNING CLIENTS
Our clients have included but are not limited to teenagers, high school students, HSC students, tertiary students (TAFE, university and private colleges), apprentices, graduates, adults, transitioning employees, professionals with minimal experience, trades professionals, non-management professionals with significant experience, management, expats, Defence personnel, partners of Defence personnel, ex-Defence personnel and individuals with complex backgrounds.