CAREER PLANNING WITH BLU RIPPLES
- Starting out
- Experiencing career confusion; or
- Wanting to take the next step on the career ladder but not sure how?
Create a Career Plan to help you soar in your career
Blu Ripples Career Planning Services is an in-depth reflective process that helps clients clear career confusion, identify career goals, explore career options and pathways based on interests, values, motivators, capabilities, learning style preferences, your individual circumstances and life experiences to date.
HOW CAN BLU RIPPLES CAREER PLANNING SERVICES HELP ME OR A LOVED ONE?
Our Career Planning and Development Services can help you or a loved one in numerous ways including but not limited to: –
- Addressing career confusion, indecision and/or the feeling of been stuck in a dead-end job
- Assisting you to identify transferable skills, knowledge and experience Establishing and monitoring realistic career baseline from which growth can occur
- Helping high school students or recent secondary graduates identify and plan career options based on interests and academic results
- Pinpointing and addressing personality, family of origin and historical variables that maybe impacting your career choices and performance
- Processing your career ideas and ideals into realistic and meaningful career options and pathways
- Providing new concepts and pathways for redundancy or mid-life career transition clients
- Understanding the Australian Labour (Job) Market, current skills shortages and where one sits in comparison to others within the same or comparable field with respect to pay rates
CAREER PLANNING OPTIONS
Blu Ripples Career Planning Services provides you with the opportunity to engage in a series of 1 on 1 career planning consultations with a nationally registered Career Development practitioner and Counsellor; or
Alternatively you may prefer to engage in our premium career planning service programs. That is our: –
CAREER PLANNING PROCESS
Blu Ripples Career Planning process involves an in-depth career intake procedure that will review your history to date and assist in the establishment of baselines from which appropriate career strategies, psychometric tests, action steps and plans will be formulated and implemented to provide you with comprehensive yet concise career data; from which you will be empowered to make informed career decisions.
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Our Founder and professional Career Development Specialist and Counsellor, Katherine Foster; whom has conceptualised, developed, delivered and evolved innovative Career Planning Services to a diverse client base since 2005.
Katherine is a Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia, a member of the Australian Counselling Association and Australian Association for Psychological Type (AusAPT) whom will draw on her professional experiences, qualifications and accreditations in: –
- Career Development and Education
- Counselling (Career, Workplace and Personal)
- Human Resources Management including Recruitment and Selection
- Psychometric Testing and Personality Profiling
to guide, empower and support you through your career planning phase.
OUR CAREER PLANNING CLIENTS
Blu Ripples Career Planning clients have included but are not limited to teenagers, high school students, HSC students, tertiary students (TAFE, university and private colleges), apprentices, graduates, adults, transitioning employees, professionals with minimal experience, trades professionals, non-management professionals with significant experience, management, expats, Defence personnel, partners of Defence personnel, ex-Defence personnel and individuals with complex backgrounds.
BLU RIPPLES CAREER PLANNING SERVICES – GUIDING, EMPOWERING AND SUPPORTING YOU THROUGH YOUR CAREER PLANNING AND TRANSITION PHASE