CAREER DEVELOPMENT REPORT
Blu Ripples Career Development Report is often revered and warmly referred to as my Career Bible® by clients as it provides clients with wealth of information, insights and ah ha moments that empower and support clients to make meaningful career decisions, strategize and implement career goals and action plans.
Working together with you, on a one on one basis, Blu Ripples will respectfully dive into and discuss a range of topics including, but not limited to, your personal, academic and professional history to discover and clearly understand who you are and what you want at a core level; to decipher any anomalies that may crop up and to assist you in embracing your career potential.
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE CAREER DEVELOPMENT REPORT
Our Career Development Reports are customised career plans that respectfully consider your individual needs and career life stage; and as such will vary in content and length.
As a general rule of thumb, a tailored Career Development Report can range from 50 to 100+ pages in totality and include a range of information including but not limited to: –
- Overview your personal and professional history,
- Outline of your career interests, needs and wants, strengths, skills and preferences
- Career and academic baselines, options and pathways
- Development strategies
- Psychometric and personality outcomes
- Labour (job) market statistics
- Career resources
CAREER DEVELOPMENT REPORT PROCESS
Blu Ripples Career Development Report process consists of four quality interactive 1-on-1 career development consultations. Specifically,
Stage 1. Career Development Report Intake Session
Stage 2. Psychometric Instrumentation Administration – in accordance with ethical guideliness
Stage 3. Presentation of your Career Development Report
Stage 4. Optional Follow Up Session
Our focus is solely on providing you with a high quality and meaningful career development report and as such considerable time is required to gather, analyse and report on your career data. In fact, behind the scenes Blu Ripples will spend approximately 20-40 hours gathering, analysing and preparing the information we collect and source as a result of our career development consultations prior to presenting our findings to you.
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Our Founder and professional Career Development Specialist and Counsellor, Katherine Foster.
Drawing on her professional experiences and knowledge Katherine pioneered her Career Development Reports in 2005 and has continually and systematically evolved the Career Development Report into the revered Career Bible® it is today.
OUR CAREER DEVELOPMENT REPORT CLIENTS
Blu Ripples Career Development Report clients have included but are not limited to: –
- High school (Secondary) students aged 15 years+
- Defence Personnel and Defence Contractors
- Ex-Defence personnel,
- Individuals with complex backgrounds
- Individuals with criminal and spent convictions
- Mid and executive management
- Professionals in non-management roles
- Professionals with minimal work experience
- Trades professionals
- Tertiary students (TAFE, private colleges, undergraduates, post graduates and masters)
- Transitioning employees e.g. deployment, redundancy or termination.
For your reference Blu Ripples has provided an overview of clients by:-
Want to find out more – read what some of our previous clients have to say about our Career Development Report; simply click on: –
Read More – Career Development Report Testimonials
OTHER CAREER DEVELOPMENT REPORTS AND SERVICES
Or perhaps you would like to add the following psychometric instruments to your report
- Workplace Personality Index (WPI)
- Coping Scales (Adult or Adolescent)
NB. the inclusion of WPI and/or Coping Scales instrument(s) in your report will incur additional charges.