LABOUR MARKET ANALYSIS
Blu Ripples Labour Market Analysis Services helps individuals understand and apply the fundamentals of the Australian Labour Market in the career exploration and/or job search process in order to effectively: –
- Develop a solid employment baseline from which directional career decisions and action steps can be created, implemented and reviewed
- Identify, capture and compare employment opportunities based on facts and geographical data
- Promote your unique selling point to employers and/or recruiters in terms of qualifications, skills and experiences ; and
- Confidently negotiate remuneration (pay) structures, terms and conditions of employment
HOW CAN BLU RIPPLES LABOUR MARKET ANALYSIS SERVICES HELP ME?
Blu Ripples Labour Market Analysis Services will help you establish realistic employment baselines, action plans and goals, based on current available data, as well as providing you with guidance in a number of ways including helping you determine if you are: –
- Positioned in the right geographical location to maximise your employment opportunities in your chosen career, field or occupation
- Overselling or underselling yourself in terms of remuneration (pay), skills, qualifications and experiences
- Seeking employment in a high growth, moderate – stable growth industry or one that is in decline nationally and/or in your region
- In an ideal position to move upwards or sideways in your career based on your individual circumstances, current and/or forecasted labour market trends or whether it is best to stay put, invest in your education or seek new career pathways
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Our Founder and nationally registered Career Development Specialist and Counsellor, Katherine Foster; whom has authentically and systematically assisted clients in understanding, analysing and applying labour market data to their career exploration and job search process since 2005.
Katherine is a Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia, a Member of the Australian Counselling Association and Australian Association for Psychological Type (AusAPT) whom will draw on her academia and experiences in: –
- Career Development and Education
- Human Resources Management (including a Labour Market modality)
to empower you to achieve your career exploration and/or job search objectives within a meaningful and realistic time-frame.