CAREER COUNSELLING SERVICES
Blu Ripples Career Counselling Services is an organic one-on-one process that establishes and works with your needs and circumstances in accordance with our expertise and ethical guidelines.
That is, we recognise the peaks and troughs clients experience as they move through their career life-cycle and tailor our career counselling services to meet your specific requirements.
We aim to provide you with a safe and supportive environment to: –
- Decompress career confusion, anxiety and tribulations
- Gather and discuss their thoughts, feeling and emotions
- Identify and explore career options and academic pathways
- Review the past and present to assist in attaining your future goals
- Work through any unresolved issues that are impacting your career
Working closely with you, over one or more Career Counselling sessions, we will listen, openly discuss your career challenges or concerns and utilise our unique combination of specialist Career Education and Development, Counselling and Human Resource qualifications, accreditations, experiences and research skills to inspire and empower you to make positive transformational career changes in accordance with your individual circumstances, career objective and time-frame.
HOW CAN BLU RIPPLES CAREER COUNSELLING SERVICES HELP ME?
Blu Ripples Career Counselling Services can help you or a loved one throughout the course of your career life-cycle; from the initial tentative stages of career planning and exploration as a high school student, graduate or young professional, to mid-life career transition and planning retirement exit strategies.
Specifically, we can help you: –
- Address triggers that effect your career performance or growth
- Analyse why you are not receiving responses from your Resume/CV
- Communicate and inter-relate more effectively with colleagues
- Develop effective job search strategies
- Discover new career pathways during periods of transition
- Establish career baselines, goals and action plans
- Explore academic pathways based on your learning style preferences
- Help you find answers to career related concerns or situations
- Identify career options based on interests, aptitude and personality
- Implement positive coping strategies to manage workplace stress
- Learn, understand and apply labour market statistics
- Manage the emotional ups and downs of your career
- Pinpoint career stagnation – cause, effect and rectification strategies
- Process the impacts of workplace harassment and bullying
- Promote your skills, experience, strengths and transferable skills
- Recognise and harness your workplace personality type
- Reduce employment termination and redundancy grief and/or trauma
- Tackle and address career considerations, obstacles or limitations
and so much more….
OUR CAREER COUNSELLING CLIENTS
Blu Ripples has provided professional Career Counselling Services to:-
- High school students, youth and graduates
- Mums and dads
- Professionals returning to work after a period of leave
- Supervisors, team leaders and management.
- Trades professionals
- Transitioning Defence personnel and their partners, ex-Defence personnel, Defence contractors
- Retirees returning to the workforce
In accordance with ethical guidelines and area of experties; our Founder Katherine Foster possess two key national clearances – a Working with Children Clearance valid until 2025 and a Criminal History Check (reissued 2020).
Read More – Career Counselling Testimonials