Are you struggling with: –
- Career indecision, pathways and options
- Preparing a Resume, cover letter or job application
- Identifying your professional skills and strengths
- Are personal challenges negatively impacting your career
WELCOME TO BLU RIPPLES
Blu Ripples is a specialist Career Counselling and Career Consulting practice, (including Resume Writing Services), that empowers clients to achieve their career goals; surrounded by natures beauty Blu Ripples offers the perfect escape to simply breathe, contemplate, explore or review your professional history, job-search strategies, career options, pathways, life or soul calling.
Hello, my name is Katherine Foster, I am a nationally registered Career Development Specialist (Professional Member of CDAA) and Counsellor (Level 2 Member of ACA) I have had the privilege of listening, inspiring and empowering:-
- High School Students, Teenagers and Youth
- Tertiary Students and Graduates
- Corporate, Trade and Mining Professionals
- Team Leaders, Supervisors and Front-Line Managers
- Educators (Early Childhood, Primary, Secondary & Tertiary)
- Medical, Allied Health Professionals
- Mid, Executive and Global Management
- Expats and Immigrants
- Defence Personnel Partners through PEAP Program
- Defence Personnel and Contractors (Civilians)
- Businesses, Organisations and Sole Traders
across a multitude of backgrounds and cultures identify and achieve their career, job-search and personal goals; from a range of locations including (but not limited to):-
- Central Coast – Chain Valley Bay, Gosford, Gwandalan, Kanwal, Toowoon Bay, Wyong and Wyongah
- Hunter Region (Upper and Lower) – Aberglasslyn, Braxton, Cessnock, Dungog, Clarence Town, Greta, Maitland, Muswellbrook, Rutherford, Scone, Singleton and Thornton
- Lake Macquarie – Belmont, Boolaroo, Charlestown, Cardiff, Cameron Park, Coal Point, Cooranbong, Eleebana, Glendale, Kotara, Rathmines, Toronto, Valentine, Warners Bay, West Wallsend
- Mid North Coast – Coffs Harbour, Forster, Hawks Nest, Port Macquarie, Taree, Tuncurry and West Kempsey
- Newcastle – Adamstown, Beresfield, Broadmedow, Carrington, Elermore Vale, Fletcher, Hamilton, Hamilton East, Hexham, Islington, Lambton, Mayfield, Maryville, Merewether, New Lambton, Stockton, Tighes Hill, Wallsend, Waratah, West Jesmond, Wickham and Whitebridge
- Other NSW Regions – Orana Region – Dubbo, Riverina – Temora and Wagga Wagga, Southern Highlands – Yerrinbool, Sydney Metropolitan and CBD, Warramumbungle Shire – Coonabarabran and Bugaldie
- Port Stephens – Anna Bay, Corlette, Fern Bay, Heatherbrae, Karuah, Lemon Tree Passage, Mallabula, Medowie, Nelson Bay, Raymond Terrace, Salamander Bay, Salt Ash, Shoal Bay, Soliders Point and Swan Bay
and around Australia.
Blu Ripples – Career Counselling and Consulting Services
How we can help you!
Blu Ripples provides Career Services in four key areas:-
- Career Counselling
- Career Consulting (including Resume Writing Services)
- Career Planning and Development; and
- Psychometric Profiling
Our aim is to help you identify and put together the numerous pieces of your jigsaw puzzle to form a big picture and to discuss any underlying or unresolved career or personal concerns, obstacles, incidents or events that maybe impacting your ability to confidently move forward in the direction of your career goals.
Specifically Blu Ripples can help you:-
- Identify and explore career challenges and obstacles
- Explore coping strategies and relaxation techniques to manage stress
- Develop a tailored career plan to provide direction and focus
- Prepare your resume and job application
- Understand your personality, strengths and development areas
- Pinpoint career and academic options and pathways
- Grasp labour market data e.g. pay rates and skills shortages
- Recognise and market your key transferable skills
- Determine your general and workplace personality type
- Explore your natural abilities with aptitude testing
- Provide insight into your career interests and learning style
- Re-establish your career after relocation by defence (PEAP)
- Manage redundancy with our Outplacement Services and
so much more…..
Our Time Together – What to expect
As I tell all my clients, at our initial career consultation, I can-not ethically guarantee outcomes; I do not have a magic wand or crystal ball and can-not go abracadabra your wish is granted that is the stuff of fairy tales. However, the more open and honest you are with me and the process; the more willing you are to take of your mask off, dig deep and delve into your history and take constructive action steps the more positive the outcomes are likely to be; and many clients have had positive outcomes – click here to read some of my client testimonials.
Thus, what you will find with me, is that I will ask you a lot of questions and listen to you- not to judge you but to help identify and fit the pieces of the puzzle together; I will base my approach on your needs, wants, ethical guidelines and the scope of my area of expertise.
So, if you are ready to take your mask off, to be real, dig deep and explore your past to create your future call me today and let us start this exciting collaborative journey; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Blu Ripples has a rich history of helping individuls from all walks of life identify, explore and achieve their career goals. To learn more about our previous clients Career Counselling and Consulting (including Resume Writing) experiences please click on the link below:-
NB. Blu Ripples is Open and Operating during the COVID-19 Pandemic; we are offering Telephone and Skype consultations to ensure your safety and ours.