Are you struggling with: –
WELCOME TO BLU RIPPLES
Blu Ripples is a specialist Career Counselling and Consulting (including Resume Writing Services) practice that empowers clients to achieve their goals; surrounded by natures beauty Blu Ripples offers the perfect escape to simply breathe, contemplate, explore or review your professional history, job-search strategies, career options, pathways, life or soul calling.
Hello, my name is Katherine Foster, I am a nationally registered Career Development Specialist (Professional Member of CDAA) and Counsellor (Member of ACA) I have had the privilege of a listening, inspiring and empowering high school students, teenagers, adults and organisations across a multitude of backgrounds, cultures and locations identify and achieve their career, job-search and personal goals – I can help you too!
As I tell all my clients, at our initial career consultation, I can-not ethically guarantee outcomes; I do not have a magic wand or crystal ball and can-not go abracadabra your wish is granted that is the stuff of fairy tales. However, the more open and honest you are with me and the process; the more willing you are to take of your mask off, dig deep and delve into your history and take constructive action steps the more positive the outcomes are likely to be; and many clients have had positive outcomes – click here to read some of my client testimonials.
Thus, what you will find with me, is that I will ask you a lot of questions and listen to you- not to judge you but to help identify and fit the pieces of the puzzle together; I will base my approach on your needs, wants and the scope of my area of expertise.
Blu Ripples Career Counselling and Consulting FAQ’s
Katherine, I have a few quick questions; wonderful, ask away: –
1. What makes you unique – How are you different to everyone else?
Well without tooting my own horn, it is the unique combinations of my qualifications, skills and professional history in:-
- Career Education and Development
- Counselling (Career, Workplace (EAP), Personal, Abuse, Grief and Loss)
- Business – Human Resource Management; and
- Psychometric Instrumentation
Coupled with rich life experiences that enable me to respond, connect, develop and provide meaningful products and services to individuals just like you.
To read my formal profile click here.
But the more important question is: – What makes YOU unique to employers?
2. Who have you helped with Career Counselling, Guidance and Advice?
Since 2003, when I opened my first Career Consulting practice and then in early 2009 when I graduated from Counselling (and rebranded my business to Blu Ripples), I have provided a diverse range of Career Counselling and Consulting services and products to: –
- High School Students, Teenagers and Youth
- Tertiary Students and Graduates
- Corporate, Trade and Mining Professionals
- Team Leaders, Supervisors and Front-Line Managers
- Educators (Early Childhood, Primary, Secondary & Tertiary)
- Medical, Allied Health Professionals
- Mid, Executive and Global Management
- Expats and Immigrants
- Defence Personnel Partners through PEAP Program
- Defence Personnel and Contractors (Civilians)
- Businesses, Organisations and Sole Traders
from a range of locations including (but not limited to):-
- Central Coast – Chain Valley Bay, Gosford, Gwandalan, Kanwal, Toonwoon Bay, Wyong and Wyongah
- Hunter Region (Upper and Lower) – Aberglasslyn, Braxton, Cessnock, Dungog, Clarence Town, Greta, Maitland, Muswellbrook, Rutherford, Scone, Singleton and Thornton
- Lake Macquarie – Belmont, Boolaroo, Charlestown, Cardiff, Cameron Park, Coal Point, Cooranbong, Eleebana, Glendale, Kotara, Rathmines, Toronto, Valentine, Warners Bay, West Wallsend
- Mid North Coast – Coffs Harbour, Forster, Hawks Nest, Port Macquarie, Taree, Tuncurry and West Kempsey
- Newcastle – Adamstown, Beresfield, Broadmedow, Carrington, Elermore Vale, Fletcher, Hamilton, Hamilton East, Hexham, Islington, Lambton, Mayfield, Maryville, Merewether, New Lambton, Stockton, Wickham, Waratah, West Jesmond and Whitebridge
- Other NSW Regions – Orana Region – Dubbo, Riverina – Temora and Wagga Wagga, Southern Highlands – Yerrinbool, Sydney Metropolitan and CBD, Warramumbungle Shire – Coonabarabran and Bugaldie
- Port Stephens – Anna Bay, Corlette, Fern Bay, Heatherbrae, Karuah, Lemon Tree Passage, Mallabula, Medowie, Nelson Bay, Raymond Terrace, Salamander Bay, Salt Ash, Shoal Bay, Soliders Point and Swan Bay
and around Australia.
and finally, but most importantly
3. How can Blu Ripples Career Counselling & Consulting Services help me with my career goals?
Blu Ripples can help you identify and put together the numerous pieces of the jigsaw puzzle to form a big picture and discuss any underlying or unresolved career or personal concerns, obstacles, incidents or events that maybe impacting your ability to confidently move forward in the direction of your career goals for example the impact of previous workplace bullying, the feelings of distress, anxiety, frustration and/or depression that can accompany the job-search process.
Specifically we can help you:-
- Identify and explore career challenges and obstacles
- Explore coping strategies and relaxation techniques to manage stress
- Develop a tailored career plan to provide direction and focus
- Prepare your Resume and job application
- Understand your personality, strengths and development areas
- Pinpoint career and academic options and pathways
- Grasp labour market data e.g. pay rates and skills shortages
- Recognise and market your key transferable skills
- Determine your general and workplace personality type
- Explore your natural abilities with aptitude testing
- Provide insight into your career interests and learning style
- Re-establish your career after deployment – relocation by Defence (PEAP)
- Manage redundancy with our Outplacement Services
and so much more…….
So, if you are ready to take your mask off, to be real, dig deep and explore your past to create your future call me today and let us start this exciting collaborative journey; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
COMPLEMENTARY COUNSELLING SERVICES
Complementing our Career Counselling and Consulting Services, please be advised that as a nationally registered Counsellor I also provides Personal Counselling Services to help you identify and explore personal concerns, challenges and triggers that may consciously or subconsciously be impacting your career.