Transform your Career or Job-Search Process
Welcome to Blu Ripples!
Blu Ripples is specialist Career Counselling, Career Consulting and Resume Writing Services practice that listens, inspires and empowers clients of all career life stages to identify, plan and achieve their career and job-search goals.
Since 2003, Katherine (Blu Ripples Founder), has helped clients across a multitude of backgrounds, cultures and locations identify and achieve their career, job-search and personal goals including: –
- High School Students, Teenagers and Youth
- Tertiary Students and Graduates
- Corporate, Trade and Mining Professionals
- Team Leaders, Supervisors and Front-Line Managers
- Educators (Early Childhood, Primary, Secondary & Tertiary)
- Medical, Allied Health Professionals
- Mid, Executive and Global Management
- Expats and Immigrants
- Defence Personnel and their partner through PEAP Program
- Defence Contractors (Civilians)
- Businesses, Organisations and Sole Traders
from Central Coast, Cessnock, Charlestown, Coffs Harbour, Dubbo, Forster, Gosford, Hunter Region, Karuah, Kempsey, Kotara, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, Medowie, Mid North Coast, Newcastle, Nelson Bay, Port Macquarie, Port Stephens, Rathmines, Raymond Terrace, Rutherford, Salamander Bay, Singleton, South Coast, Southern Highlands, Sydney, Warners Bay, Warrumbungle Shire, Wyong and around Australia.
We can help you too!
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU?
Set on 2 acres of land surrounded by natures beauty, Blu Ripples offers the perfect escape to simply breathe, contemplate, explore or review your professional history to date, job-search strategies, career options, pathways, life or soul calling.
Without tooting our own horn it is the unique combination of Katherine’s qualification and experiences in
- Career Education and Development
- Counselling (Career, Workplace (EAP), Personal, Abuse, Grief and Loss)
- Business – Human Resource Management; and
- Psychometric Instrumentation
that sets Blu Ripples apart from our competitors and enables us to help you identify and put together the numerous pieces of the jigsaw puzzle to form a big picture and discuss any underlying or unresolved career or personal concerns, obstacles, incidents or events that maybe impacting your ability to confidently move forward in the direction of your career goals for example the impact of previous workplace bullying, the feelings of distress, anxiety, frustration and/or depression that can accompany the job-search process.
Specifically we can help you:-
Therefore, our commitment to you is that….
At all times our key focus is on YOU; connecting, engaging and working together with you on an in-depth one-on-one basis to provide you with meaningful professional career services and products tailored to your individual needs and career life stage. That is, we aim to provide you with career clarity, direction, baselines, information and strategies for you to make positive and meaningful transformational changes to your career or job-search.