WELCOME TO BLU RIPPLES
Blu Ripples is a specialist Career Counselling and Career Consulting practice that provides a diverse range of career services and products including (but not limited to) Resume Writing Services, Career Interest Testing and Career Planning and Outplacement Services to individuals and organisations.
A nationally registered Career Development Specialist (Professional Member of CDAA) and Professional Counsellor (Level 2 Member of ACA); Katherine has had the privilege of listening, inspiring and empowering:-
- High School Students, Teenagers and Youth
- Tertiary Students and Graduates
- Corporate, Trade and Mining Professionals
- Team Leaders, Supervisors and Front-Line Managers
- Educators (Early Childhood, Primary, Secondary & Tertiary)
- Medical, Allied Health Professionals
- Mid, Executive and Global Management
- Expats and Immigrants
- Defence Personnel Partners through PEAP Program
- Defence Personnel and Contractors (Civilians)
- Businesses, Organisations and Sole Traders
across a multitude of backgrounds and cultures identify and achieve their career and job-search goals.
How we can help you!
Together, we aim to help you identify and put together the numerous pieces of your career jigsaw in order to form a big picture and to discuss any underlying or unresolved career or personal concerns, obstacles, incidents or events that maybe impacting your ability to confidently move forward in the direction of your career goals.
Specifically, Blu Ripples can help you:-
- Identify and explore career challenges and obstacles
- Explore coping strategies and relaxation techniques to manage stress
- Develop a tailored career plan to provide direction and focus
- Prepare your resume and job application
- Understand your personality, strengths and development areas
- Pinpoint career and academic options and pathways
- Grasp labour market data e.g. pay rates and skills shortages
- Recognise and market your key transferable skills
- Determine your general and workplace personality type
- Explore your natural abilities with aptitude testing
- Provide insight into your career interests and learning style
- Re-establish your career after relocation by defence (PEAP)
- Manage redundancy with our Outplacement Services and
so much more…..
Our Time Together – What to expect in a Career Session
As Katherine tell all her Career Counselling and Consulting clients, at their initial career consultation, “we can-not ethically guarantee outcomes; we do not have a magic wand or crystal ball and can-not go abracadabra your wish is granted that is the stuff of fairy tales”.
However, “the more open and honest you are with me and the process; the more willing you are to take of your mask off, dig deep and delve into your history and take constructive action steps the more positive the outcomes are likely to be; and many clients have had positive outcomes” – click here to read some of our client testimonials.
Thus, what you will find is that we will ask you a lot of questions and listen to you, not to judge or discriminate, but to help identify and fit the pieces of the puzzle together based on your individual needs, wants, considerations, ethical guidelines and the scope of my area of expertise.
So, if you are ready to take your mask off, to be real, dig deep and explore your past to create your future call Blu Ripples today and let us start this exciting collaborative journey; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Previous Clients: –Blu Ripples has a rich and proud history of helping clients (individuals, sole traders, businesses, organisations and not for profits) from a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures and circumstances to achieve their career goals. In fact, previous Career Counselling, Career Consulting and Resume Writing Services clients have travelled from near and far to engage our Career Counselling and Consulting Services including from: –
- Central Coast – Chain Valley Bay, Gosford, Gwandalan, Kanwal, Toowoon Bay, Wyong and Wyongah
- Hunter Region (Upper and Lower) – Aberglasslyn, Braxton, Cessnock, Dungog, Clarence Town, Greta, Maitland, Muswellbrook, Rutherford, Scone, Singleton and Thornton
- Lake Macquarie – Belmont, Boolaroo, Charlestown, Cardiff, Cameron Park, Coal Point, Cooranbong, Eleebana, Glendale, Kotara, Rathmines, Toronto, Valentine, Warners Bay, West Wallsend
- Mid North Coast – Coffs Harbour, Forster, Hawks Nest, Port Macquarie, Taree, Tuncurry and West Kempsey
- Newcastle – Adamstown, Beresfield, Broadmeadow, Carrington, Elermore Vale, Fletcher, Georgetown, Hamilton, Hamilton East, Hexham, Islington, Lambton, Mayfield, Maryville, Merewether, New Lambton, Stockton, Tighes Hill, Wallsend, Waratah, West Jesmond, Wickham and Whitebridge
- Other NSW Regions – Orana Region – Dubbo, Riverina – Temora and Wagga Wagga, Southern Highlands – Yerrinbool, Sydney Metropolitan and CBD, Castle Hill, Emu Plains, Kellyville, Kings Langley, North Ryde, Petersham, Picnic Point, Quakers Hills, Rouse Hill Warrumbungle Shire – Coonabarabran and Bugaldie
- Port Stephens – Anna Bay, Corlette, Fern Bay, Heatherbrae, Karuah, Lemon Tree Passage, Mallabula, Medowie, Nelson Bay, Raymond Terrace, Salamander Bay, Salt Ash, Shoal Bay, Soldiers Point and Swan Bay