Blu Ripples Selection Criteria Writing Services will help you articulate your professional statements of claim(s) through the demonstration of your professional competencies, knowledge and experience utilising the STAR method.
Working closely with our experienced professional Selection Criteria Writer, we will schedule a 1 on 1 verbal Selection Criteria consultation in which we will delve into and explore your professional and academic history in order to create tailored and relevant criterion that address the needs of the prospective employers.
SELECTION CRITERIA PREPARATION REQUIREMENTS
Prior to scheduling your Selection Criteria consultation it is important that you forward the following information to our professional selection criteria writer: –
- A copy of your current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of the relevant job advertisement for which you are applying
- Notification of any word count limit per criterion
- Confirmation of the number of criterions you wish Blu Ripples to address on your behalf
- Closing date and time for the Selection Criteria
- Contact and position reference information; and
- Any other relevant information that will support your professional statements of claim
SELECTION CRITERIA CONSULTATION
Blu Ripples Selection Criteria Writing Services offers three (3) convenient consultation options: –
- Face to face at our Port Stephens Office
- Online (Skype); or via
The length of the selection criteria consultation will depend on the number and complexity of the criterion to be written.
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Our Founder, Katherine Foster who has successfully penned thousands of selection criteria for clients across a broad sector of occupations, departments and agencies since 2003.
Katherine is a Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia and a Member of the Australian Counselling Association whom will draw on her professional experiences, qualifications and accreditations in: –
- Career Development and Education
- Counselling (Career, Workplace and Personal)
- Human Resources Management including Recruitment and Selection
to pen your tailored selection criteria.
Blu Ripples Selection Criteria Writing Services has penned Selection Criteria for a diverse range of clients including, but not limited to, Graduates, Professionals and Managers whom are seeking to enter, progress and/or transfer from one employment opportunity, department, agency or institution.
For your reference Blu Ripples Selection Criteria Writing Services is proud to highlight the Departments, Agencies and Institutions clients have engaged us to prepared tailored Selection Criteria for; please click here