Blu Ripples Personality Profiling Services – Myer Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) and Majors PTI instruments provide clients with an in-depth insight and understanding into their personality type and those of loved ones, colleagues, friends and associates; thereby enabling clients to build stronger, more engaging and respectful personal and professional relationships.
Key areas that are frequently explored utilising the MBTI and/or Majors PTI instruments include but are not limited to: –
- Behaviours under stress
- Career preferences
- Coping strategies
- General health and wellbeing
- Leadership style
- Relationship dynamics
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Workplace environment preferences
THE BASICS – MBTI AND MAJORS PTI PERSONALITY TYPE
The Myer Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and Majors PTI personality type instruments measure and categories a clients’ personality type based on positive, normal and healthy behaviour patterns for the purposes of personal and professional development.
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and Majors PTI instruments analyses 4 dichotomies (contrasting categories) as outlined below: –
Depending on your individual instrumentation statement choices the MBTI® or Majors PTI will clearly identify your natural personality preference type and provide you with 1 of 16 possible outcomes.
MYER BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR (MBTI) AND MAJORS PTI – 16 PERSONALITY TYPES
Myer Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and Majors PTI identify 16 personality types been: –
The 16 personality types listed above identify four behavioural preferences that when grouped together form a unique personality type.
Once your individual personality type has been identified discussions can occur for example around your individual preferences and coping strategies, how your preferences compare and contrast to others.
HOW MYER BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR (MBTI) AND MAJORS PTI OUTCOMES CAN POTENTIALLY HELP CLIENTS AND WORKPLACES
The MBTI® and MAJORS PTI instruments can potentially help clients (you) and workplaces in a number of ways including but not limited to: –
- Building better relationships
- Creating highly targeted and persuasive employment documents, profiles and career plans
- Developing and implementing effective learning strategies and plans to manage study
- Identify and minimise personality type difficulties
- Increase the use of positive personal coping strategies
- Recognising career options and pathways based on personality preferences
- Reducing personal stress levels
- Understanding and accepting personality differences
- Understanding the differences in personal relationship caring styles
- Assisting in the development of well-being programs based on needs not hypothesis
- Capturing and maintaining advantageous professional relationships with stakeholders
- Creating and implementing effective learning and development strategies and plans
- Developing talent through effective succession planning
- Identifying team members strengths, skills, attributes and differences
- Improving team cohesion and productivity
- Minimising psychological injury claims by implementing tailored stress reduction strategies
- Pinpointing signs and symptoms of stress and burnout in the workforce
- Recognising and responding to recruitment and selection requirements
MYER BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR AND AND MAJORS PTI INSTRUMENT ADMINISTRATION
Blu Ripples Personality Profiling Services offers both online and paper-based instrumentation administration services in accordance with industry regulations and ethical guidelines.
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Blu Ripples Founder, Katherine Foster whom has administered and analysed both the MBTI, since 2005, and Majors PTI, since 2012, in a range of settings including personal, career and workplace counselling where appropriate.