At Blu Ripples we provide specialist Career Services and Programs including
- Defence Career Counselling and Employment Assistance Programs
- Outplacement Services Programs
- Personality Profiling
- Psychometric Testing (Profiling) including Aptitude and Career Interest Testing
- Resume Writing Services
At all times our key focus is on YOU; working together with you on a one-on-one basis, to provide you with professional career services tailored to your individual needs and career life stage; with the purpose of providing career clarity, direction, baselines, information and strategies for you to make positive and meaningful transformational changes to your career.
HOW CAN BLU RIPPLES CAREER SERVICES AND PROGRAMS HELP ME OR A LOVED ONE?
Blu Ripples Career Services and Programs can help you or a loved one: –
- Identify and explore your career objectives, options, pathways and transferable skills
- Create a meaningful Career Development Report, Academic and Career Guide, educational or tertiary study plan
- Prepare, update or critique your Resume or Curriculum Vitae, Selection Criteria, Cover Letter or LinkedIn Profile
- Understand workplace personality difference
- Work through grief, loss and trauma associated with employment termination or redundancy
- Transition from Defence to a civilian career; or to help your spouse transition to a new position or career upon deployment
And so much more…..
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING WITH?
Our Founder, Katherine Foster who has inspired, enriched and empowered clients just like you to make positive transformational career changes since 2003.
Katherine is a Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia, a member of the Australian Counselling Association and Australian Association for Psychological Type (AusAPT) with formidable foundations, experience and expertise in: –
- Career Development and Education
- Counselling (Career, Workplace and Personal)
- Human Resources Management including Recruitment and Selection
- Psychometric and Personality Profiling
Katherine is revered by clients and mentors whom frequently describe her as empathetic, knowledgeable, practical, detail orientated and down to earth.