BLU RIPPLES – CAREER COUNSELLING SERVICES
Blu Ripples Career Counselling Services is an organic one-on-one process that establishes and works with the individual needs and circumstances of the client; that is, we recognise the peaks and troughs clients experience as they move through their career lifecycle and tailor our career counselling services to meet their specific requirements.
We provide all clients with a safe and supportive environment to: –
- Gather and discuss their thoughts, feeling and emotions
- Decompress career confusion, anxiety and tribulations
- Work through any unresolved personal or professional issues that are impacting your career
- Review the past and present to assist in the identification and attainment of your future goals
- Identify and explore career options and academic pathways
Working closely with you, over one or more Career Counselling sessions, we will listen, openly discuss your career challenges or concerns and utilise our specialist Career Education and Development, Counselling and Human Resource qualifications, experiences and research skills to inspire and empower you to make positive transformational career changes in accordance with your individual circumstances, career objective and time-frame.
HOW CAN BLU RIPPLES CAREER COUNSELLING SERVICES HELP ME?
Blu Ripples Career Counselling Services can help you or a loved one throughout the course of your career lifecycle; from the initial tentative stages of career planning and exploration as a high school student, graduate or young professional, to mid-life career transition and planning retirement exit strategies.
Specifically, we can help you: –
- Address personal and professional triggers that effect your performance, ambition or growth
- Analyse and understand why you are not receiving positive responses from your Resume/CV
- Communicate and inter-relate more effectively with colleagues, managers and/or suppliers
- Confront and address career obstacles or considerations e.g. criminal convictions, medical and mental health conditions
- Develop effective job search strategies and increase your job search success
- Discover new career pathways during periods of transition
- Establish career baselines, goals and action plans to achieve your career objective
- Find answers to why a career related situation and what you could do different next time
- Identify career options based on your career interests, aptitude and personality type
- Learn, understand and apply labour market statistics to your job search process to increase your job search success rate, negotiation skills and confidence
- Manage the emotional ups and downs of your career over the course of your career lifespan
- Process the impacts of workplace harassment and bullying
- Promote your skills, experience, strengths and transferable skills without sounding conceited
- Reduce grief and/or trauma association with termination of employment or redundancy
- Tackle career stagnation and break through the proverbial career brick wall or glass ceiling
- Understand your behaviours under stress and implement positive coping strategies
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Our Founder and nationally registered Career Development Specialist and Counsellor, Katherine Foster; who has authentically and systematically assisted clients in in private practice since 2003.
Katherine is a Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia, a Member of the Australian Counselling Association and Australian Association for Psychological Type (AusAPT) whom will draw on her professional experiences, qualifications and accreditations in: –
- Career Development and Education
- Counselling (Career, Workplace and Personal)
- Human Resources Management including Recruitment and Selection
- Psychometric and Personality Profiling
to empower and support you through the peaks and troughs of your career.
OUR CAREER COUNSELLING CLIENTS
Blu Ripples has provided professional Career Counselling Services to high school students, youth, graduates, mums and dads, adults, professionals returning to work after a period of leave, expatriates, trades professionals, transitioning Defence personnel and their partners, ex-Defence personnel, Defence contractors, supervisors, team leaders and management.
In accordance with Australian legislation, Katherine possess two key national clearances – a Working with Children Clearance valid until 2020 and a Criminal History Check.