Blu Ripples Career Coaching and Mentoring Services inspires and empowers clients to clearly and concisely define and execute their career and academic goals; thereby providing clients with a big picture concept as well as the small incremental action steps required to achieve their goals.
Working together, on a one on one basis, Blu Ripples Career Coaching and Mentoring Services will support and encourage you to make positive transformational changes to your personal and/or professional life to ensure you achieve your goals.
HOW IS BLU RIPPLES CAREER COACHING AND MENTORING DIFFERENT TO CAREER COUNSELLING?
Blu Ripples Career Coaching and Mentoring Services focuses on the present (the NOW) and the future. That is, working together we will identify and review your current situation, your future goals, establish and monitor action plans to ensure you achieve your goals.
Whereas, Blu Ripples Career Counselling Services identifies and explores your past and present in order to identify and address any events or triggers that maybe impacting you in the now and preventing you from achieving your goals. Once we have identified any events or triggers that are potentially holding you back we would work on addressing, processing and healing the situation in order for you to move forward in a positive and meaningful manner – thereby achieving your goals.
HOW CAN CAREER COACHING AND MENTORING HELP ME OR MY LOVED ONE?
Career Coaching and Mentoring can help you or your loved one in numerous ways including but not limited to: –
- Brainstorming and mapping career and training options and pathways
- Decreasing stress levels by simplifying your professional life
- Developing, implementing and monitoring study timetables
- Goal setting over the short, medium and/or long term
- Improving self-confidence, image and worth
- Increasing professional effectiveness, confidence and work life balance
- Learning new coping strategies to address presenting challenges or obstacles
- Providing practical and emotional support and encouragement at sessions
- Researching and analysing career, training and employment options
- Student and/or employee mentoring
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Our Founder and professional Career Coach and Mentor, Katherine Foster; whom has authentically assisted a diverse client base in private practice since 2003.
Katherine is a Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia, a Member of the Australian Counselling Association and Australian Association for Psychological Type (AusAPT).
Blu Ripples Career Coaching and Mentoring Services – Listening, sharing knowledge and empowering you to confidently live your professional dreams!