Career Counselling and Consulting Services
Are you seeking the services of a Career Development Specialist to help you plan, launch, manage or transform your career?
Welcome to Blu Ripples!
Blu Ripples is specialist Career Counselling and Consulting practice that listens, inspires and empowers clients of all career life stages to identify and achieve their career goals.
Set on 2 acres of land surrounded by natures beauty, Blu Ripples offers the perfect escape to:-
- Simply breathe, contemplate and explore your career options, pathways, life or soul calling
- Review your career and academic history and plan how to move forward
- Discuss your employment background for the purposes of preparing professional employment documentation including Resume, Selection Criteria, Cover Letter
- Identify and discuss any career or employment concerns, challenges and/or barriers
At all times our key focus is on YOU; working together with you on a one-on-one basis, to provide you with professional career services tailored to your individual needs and career life stage; with the purpose of providing career clarity, direction, baselines, information and strategies for you to make positive and meaningful transformational changes to your career.
Complementing our Career and Consulting Services, Blu Ripples provides Personal Counselling Services to help you identify and explore concerns, challenges and triggers that may consciously or subconsciously be impacting your career.
OUR CLIENTS – WHO HAVE WE HELPED?
Blu Ripples Founder, Katherine Foster, has provided specialist career services to a diverse client base including:-
- High School Students and Youth
- Tertiary Students and Graduates
- Corporate, Trade and Mining Professionals
- Team Leaders, Supervisors and Front Line Managers
- Medical and Allied Health Professionals
- Mid and Executive Management
- Expats and Immigrants
- Defence Personnel and their partner through PEAP Program
- Defence Contractors (Civilians)
- Businesses and Organisations
in private practice, since 2003. In fact, many clients have travelled long distances to meet with Katherine in her Medowie, Port Stephens (NSW) office; from locations such as: –
- Central Coast – Wyong, Gosford, Gwandalan
- Cessnock – Weston, Braxton, Abernethy
- Lake Macquarie – Charlestown, Kotara, Rathmines, Glendale, Belmont, Cardiff, Warners Bay, Cameron Park, Whitebridge, West Wallsend, Kahibah
- Lower and Upper Hunter – Maitland, Rutherford, Aberglaslyn, Dungog, Clarence Town, Muswellbrook, Scone, Singleton, Thornton, Aberdeen
- Mid North Coast – West Kempsey, Forster, Taree, Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour
- Newcastle – Stockton, Fletcher, Mayfield, Lambton, Hexham, Beresfield, Merewether, Hamilton, Adamstown, Islington, Wickham, Maryville, Broadmedow, Waratah West, Jesmond
- Orana Region – Dubbo
- Port Stephens – Nelson Bay, Anna Bay, Salamander Bay, Karuah, Fern Bay, Raymond Terrace, Heatherbrae, Salt Ash, Corlette, Swan Bay, Soliders Point
- Southern Highlands – Yerrinbool
- Sydney – North Sydney, Hills District, Kellyville, Bella Vista, Western Sydney, Emu Plains, Auburn, Maryong, Picnic Point, Quakers Hill, Greystanes, Hoxton Park, Blakehurst
- Warrumbungle Shire – Coonabarabran, Bugaldie
Whilst other Career Counselling, Career Consulting and Resume Writing Services clients have utilised our telephone and/or online (Skype) sessions to consult with Katherine from around Australia and the globe.